Spring Workshop – Abstinence and Serenity in Tough Times
April 15, 4:00pm–6:00pm ET
- Main speaker addresses how OA helps us endure hard times, challenging situations, and the people, places, and things we cannot control.
- Experienced OA panelists share what strengthens them and take your questions.
- Intimate, confidential breakout groups explore stressors and how to surmount them.
- Big pamphlet and bookmark giveaway!
- Everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively is welcome.
- For more information email email@example.com
Virtual Conference online via Zoom.
To Register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ejp0aoax672fe1a1&llr=ekoiju7ab
This workshop is free to all interested OA members, compliments of Greater Ann Arbor Area Intergroup